February 19, 2012

HvA students make new Heineken ad!!!

Finally, after all the last bad news in the press, it's great to read something new!
Apparently, our CE students have created a new advertising campaign that Heineken will use for the summer olympics in London! For those of you whose Dutch isn't so great (yet), the copy says : "Experience the Golden Moment! Holland Heineken House was never so close by. Ask for tickets now at www.hollandheinekenhouse.nl ...."
Seems to me that when you have the experience of doing work that will actually be used - and by such a famous company as Heineken, then you feel like you're already on the road to become rich and famous - not to mentioned - satisfied by a job well done!
In the International Business School (IBS) here at HvA - we too have quite a few moments of getting in touch with reality: The YEN project, where students make their own companies, some of which have excellent ideas - the Export project, where students in the second year cooperate also with real companies, and in the third year - they all go on an internship - many of the students go abroad - get a taste of what it's like to work for a truly international company!

What I often feel as a teacher, mentor and coach at HvA - is that we have a large student body of students that have such amazing potential that it is quite an honor to be teaching here.  A moment like this one - where work done by the students is going to be used by Heineken - this is something that makes me feel proud! Well done guys!

9 comments:

  1. Every weekend i used to go to see this site, because i want enjoyment,
    since this this website conations in fact good funny stuff
    too.
    Feel free to surf my blog errol denton uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you guys are up too. This type of clever
    work and reporting! Keep up the awesome works
    guys I've added you guys to our blogroll.
    Also see my site > high quality beats by dr. dre headphones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malaysia & Singapore & brunei ultimate on the internet
    blogshop for wholesale & supply korean accessories, accessories, earstuds, locket, rings, bangle, hair & trinket add-ons.
    Promotion 35 % wholesale price cut. Ship Worldwide
    Also see my web page: Singapore wholesale accessories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this weblog; this weblog consists of remarkable and really good data in favor of visitors.
    Also visit my web blog - neucopia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello to every one, because I am truly eager of reading
    this weblog's post to be updated regularly. It contains nice material.
    Look at my web blog - outsource

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice article. I certainly appreciate this website.
    Keep it up!

    Look at my website; life quotes

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's an remarkable paragraph for all the online users; they will take advantage from it I am sure.

    Also visit my weblog life quotes

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can definitely see your enthusiasm within the work you write.

    The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to
    say how they believe. Always go after your heart.


    Feel free to visit my web site :: http://www.cleanserv.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

    my web site cfnmfever.net

    ReplyDelete